This open session welcomes papers that strongly relate to the Conference theme – Time and temporality in care policies and practices – but do not specifically match any thematic panel.
Paper should focus on one or more research areas at the core of the Transforming care Network – early child education and care, care for adults with disabilities and long-term care for older people – and tackle at least one key dimension:
- Changes in the institutional setting of care systems and in care policy
- Impact and dilemmas of social and policy innovation in care services
- Changes in intergenerational care arrangements and informal care
- Transformations affecting care workers and their working conditions
- Care policies and practices during the Corona pandemic: difficulty in crisis management, social and political impacts, prospects for the future.