The Transforming Care Conferences Symposia focus on a particular and topical theme.
Each of the Symposia are proposed by a Symposium Chair and include up to 4 identified paper authors who will present their paper in the panel. One or more Discussants will comment on the papers.
- The role of national policies in shaping migrant workers’ experience in providing home care for older people in Europe
- Innovation for sustainable care: International perspectives from industry and practice
- Implementing reablement in home care – what are we talking about?
- Privatization: The Case of Nursing Homes
- Care arrangements in context of migration
- Care work and change. An across (and within) country comparison of working conditions and job quality in the care sector
- Combining work and care: workplace support and its contribution to sustainable care arrangements