Registration is now open!
To register for the Transforming Care conference in Sheffield, please follow this link to the University of Sheffield’s online store.
Convenors and participants presenting or contributing a paper (in a Thematic Panel or a Symposium) need to register and upload their paper before 1st June 2023 in order to be part of the conference program. At least one author of each accepted paper needs to be registered by this date, otherwise the paper will be removed from the program. Speakers must be present in Sheffield.
Early bird (until 15th April 2023): £230
Standard registration (from 16th April 2023): £270
Conference dinner at Kelham Island Museum on Tuesday 27th June: £65 (limited spaces available)
Hybrid (online ticket): £100
The conference fee covers:
- Access to all sessions, breaks, lunches
- Access to conference papers
- Networking reception.
Please note that the hybrid option includes:
- Access to the 3 keynote sessions, with the opportunity to ask questions in the chat
- Access up to 2 sessions per parallel track (these will be pre-chosen and not on demand)
- Online networking sessions.
For terms and conditions including cancellations, please see this information.